At Organizational Concepts we understand that no matter the size of your business it can be lonely at the top.
Entrepreneurs need guidance and our consultants are here to assist you with:
- Identifying business opportunities and leveraging prospects
- Balancing your business with your personal life and creating an effective work-life balance
- Provide you the specific resources and data you need to create or increase efficiencies
- Linking you with the proper channels and building relational networks for success
- Define and develop processes, protocals, and standard operating procedures to increase organizational efficiencies
- Provide unbiased feedback, supporting strengths and reframing limitations into strengths
- Identifying business opportunities
- Encouragement, motivation, focus, and self-confidence
At Organizational Concepts the size or design of your business is not as important to us as assuring you have the resources you need when you need them is.
Small business: Mom and pop shops, partnerships, sole proprietors and LLCs. Any business with less than 500 employees.
Home Business: A home based business could fit under the category of small business, but many have multiple employees, the primary factor in this case is that it's run from home, as opposed to an office or other location. Home-based or Remote-work is becoming a growing section of the US economy.
E Business: Internet-based Gig business like E-bay, Amazon, or Etsy or much larger independent Internet businesses.
Inventors: An entrepreneur who takes their idea beyond concept and into producing it and getting it to market.
Serial entrepreneur: This person loves to create business, sometimes to start and sell other times to have multiple lines of income.
All these folks have one thing in common, at one time or another they all need someone who has a genuine interest and diverse expertise to assist them to greatness.